EVENTS: Evening events begin with discussions,
followed by signing. Doors open at 6:30. Saturday events are
more informal during business hours.
Tues. May 3
- 7:00 Paul Charles "St Ernan's Blues."
Sat. May 7
- 1:00 Con Lehane "Murder at the 42nd Street Library"
19 - 7:00 Liz Severn "Luce Women."
Mon. May 23
- 7:00 Ron Handberg "Dead Too Long."
Tues. May 24
- 7:00 Lachlan Smith "Panther's Prey" (Leo Maxwell
mystery series) - Discussion & Signing.
Wed. Jun 1
- 7:00 David Housewright "Stealing the Countess"
Tues. Jun 7
- 7:00 Vincent Wykoff "Black Otter Bay."
Sat. Jun 11
- 1:00 David Krugle, "The Dead Don't Bleed" - Signing
for this debut novel.
16th - 7:00 David Bruns and J.R. Olson "Jihadi
Apprentice" - Launch party for these local authors.
Sat. Jul 9
- Noon Gerry Schmitt "Little Girl Gone"
- New series from this New York Times bestselling Minnesota
author (Laura Childs) writing under her own name. CLICK
HERE to find out more!
21 - 7:00 Jessie Chandler "Blood Money Murder"
- Launch party for this Minnesota author.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Sat. Jul 30th
- 1:00 Shaun Harris "The Hemingway Thief" - Debut
Author Signing. CLICK
HERE for author website.
Sat. Aug 6
- Noon Monica Ferris "Knit Your Own Murder."
Sat. Aug 20
- 1:00 Barbara Schlichting "A Blood Spangled Banner."
Tues. Sep 6
- 7:00 William Kent Krueger "Manitou Canyon" -
Launch party for this Minnesota author.
Wed. Sep 21
- 7PM Reed Farrel Coleman "Robert B. Parker's Debt to
Pay" (Jesse Stone Novel).
6th - 7PM Erin Petti "The Peculiar Haunting of Thelma
Bee" (YA novel).
Sat. Oct 8
- Noon - 2:00 Laura Childs "Crepe Factor" - Signing
for the new Scrapbooking novel.
and join the fun!
attend? Call or email and we will reserve a signed
and/or inscribed copy for you.
GET THE BEST COPIES! Signed/inscribed copies require
a credit card.